- Creative role
- Competitive remuneration
Are you passionate, creative and driven? Do you want a job with a great team culture which values diversity, teamwork and celebration of successes?
We have a fantastic part-time opportunity for a creative florist in our Whanganui store:
- 10 hours per week (Monday and Tuesday)
- Must be available to provide cover on Saturdays as and when required
What will your day look like?
- A mix of retail floristry and visual merchandising
- Bouquet making
- Maintaining and displaying floral stands
- Meeting sales and wastage KPI's
- Interacting with a variety of customers, providing excellent customer service.
We are seeking candidates with energy, enthusiasm, an eye for detail and passion for the floral industry.
About the company
Fresh Direct markets an array of fresh cut flowers and pot plants throughout a large number of New Zealand supermarkets. We're dedicated to supplying the finest, freshest flowers from the best local and international growers.
How to apply:
For further information or to register your interest click the 'apply now' button to send through your CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.