- Company smartphone
- Creative role
- Competitive remuneration
- Quarterly bonus scheme
We are seeking 2 permanent part time talented Floral Merchandisers for our stores in Mt Roskill, St Lukes and Grey Lynn. You will be a hardworking driven individual, comfortable working independently. This is a hands on role, so you'll have great multi-tasking and time management skills. A keen creative eye to ensure our floral displays are always looking beautiful is a must.
- 12 hours a week over 4 days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) - Mt Roskill/St Lukes
- 16 hours a week over 4 days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) - Grey Lynn/Pt Chev
Have you got what it takes to:
- Work independently
- Carry out visual merchandising
- Maintain and display floral stands
- Achieve sales and waste KPI's
- Carry out product rotation
We require you to:
- Be flexible
- Have excellent communication in both written and oral English
- Have awesome customer services skills
- Have reliable transport
About the company
Fresh Direct markets an array of fresh cut flowers and pot plants throughout a large number of New Zealand supermarkets. We are dedicated to supplying the finest, freshest flowers from the best local and international growers.
How to apply
For further information or to register your interest click the 'apply for this job' button to send through your CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.