- Company smartphone
- Creative role
- Competitive remuneration
About the role
We are seeking a permanent part time talented Floral Merchandiser for three of our Wellington stores. You will be a hardworking driven individual, comfortable working independently. This is a hands on role, so you'll have great multi-tasking and time management skills. A keen creative eye to ensure our floral displays are always looking beautiful is a must.
- 12 hours per week over 3 days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) in our stores in Crofton Downs, Karori, Johnsonville
Have you got what it takes to:
- Work independently
- Carry out Visual Merchandising
- Maintain and display floral stands
- Achieve sales and waste KPI's
- Carry out product rotation
We require you to:
- Be flexible
- Have excellent communication in both written and oral English
- Have awesome customer services skills
- Have reliable transport
About the company
Fresh Direct markets an array of fresh cut flowers and pot plants throughout a large number of New Zealand supermarkets. We're dedicated to supplying the finest, freshest flowers from the best local and international growers.
How to apply
- For further information or to register your interest click the 'apply for this job' button to send through your CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.